We’re sorry to hear you have faced issues, and shall work on ensuring it doesn’t happen again. However, refunds are only possible for the special cases stated below:
- Refund for subscription to The Health Factory is only permitted in exceptional cases after deducting the amount for the product supplied, empty bottles not returned and the doorstep bag if not paid for separately. If the subscriber not need the product subscribed for then he/ she is allowed to purchase other The Health Factory products for the amount.
- There are certain areas that The Health Factory does not deliver as yet. The Health Factory advises you to kindly confirm with Customer Care at 8169933174 / 9769274356 if delivery is feasible in your area or not before making a payment. In case you have already made a payment and the address you wish the delivery is not covered by The Health Factory then kindly request a refund and the same would be processed.
- The best effort is made to ensure that the product listed on website or offered by Customer Care is not feasible due to shortage then your request for the refund will be actioned.
- The Health Factory advises that you should confirm with Customer Care on the exact payment to be made before making a cheque or an online payment. Excess payment if collected can be adjusted against extra products or your request for a refund would be actioned.
- In a rare case should you receive a product with defective packaging, please email a picture of the same immediately on receiving the product to firstname.lastname@example.org and The Health Factory on confirming with you will replace the product or take your request for refund.
- Refund would be in the name of the customer by crossed cheque only and may take up to 15 working days to be actioned.